The Birthplace of Claude‐Debussy
38 rue au Pain
Tel: 01 30 87 20 63
• Opening Hours:
From April to October:
- Monday and Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.,
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.,
- Sunday and holidays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (except May 1).
From November to March:
- Monday and Wednesday from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.,
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.,
- Closed on Sunday and holidays.
Interactive Terminal : touch the display and it comes to life!
The Saint‐Germain‐en‐Laye Tourism Office is the first office of its kind to equip one of its displays with the latest generation of this type of touch screen tourist information terminal. It has been in place since June 20, 2012. This terminal is accessible to all, both tourists and residents of Saint Germain. It enables users to discover the city, its activities and hotel room vacancies with just one click.
Providing Tourists with Answers 24 Hours a Day
When the Tourism Office is closed, tourists and residents of Saint Germain are now able to obtain information 24 hours a day using this new terminal. It’s fun and easy! Real-time hotel vacancies, a list of member restaurants, a downloadable historic route, local entertainment news, things to discover, activities… all the information you need about the city is there!
Users can also access the Yellow Pages to look up a telephone number. An interactive city map with a geolocation feature enables users to orient themselves and to easily design an itinerary.
The Advantages of the Interactive Terminal
- Charmed by one of Saint Germain's sites? With a single click, send a digital postcard to your friends!
- Are you a foreign national? The terminal's content is translated into several languages.
- Do you need an Internet connection? The terminal is equipped with Wi-Fi.