Arriving in Saint-Germain
Terminal for the A1 line of the RER train (Saint-Germain-en-Laye / Boissy Saint-Léger, via La Défense /Charles de Gaulle Etoile / Auber / gare de Lyon).
Trains to Paris from 5:05 a.m. to 12:17 p.m., last return trip to Saint-Germain-en-Laye at 1:15 a.m.??
RATP Info Centre: 3246
Club RATP, 3, rue de la Surintendance (Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.).
Agence NAVIGO, VEOLIA-Transport, Place André-Malraux (Monday to Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
- Grande Ceinture Station, Place Christiane Frahier
SNCF ticket office: Main lines, national network.
Suburban line ticket sales: 7 a.m. – 10:20 p.m.
Regular ticket sales: 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. every day.
- Bel Air / Fourqueux Station
SNCF ticket office: Ile-de-France tickets, Main lines, national network, open from Monday to Sunday from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Suburban line ticket sales: 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
SNCF Shop, 5, rue de Poissy
Open on Monday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., from Tuesday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Closed Sundays and holidays.
A main line ticket machine remains at your disposal in the RER shopping area.
- Main lines: 36 35
- Ile de France: 08 91 36 20 20
www.sncf.com for all train traffic
www.abcdtrains.com for Transilien estimated train times by station
30 Taxis are available throughout the year in Saint-Germain-en-Laye, for short trips around town or long trips. Taxis are available round the clock, seven days a week.
Radio Association taxis Saint-Germain-en-Laye : 01 47 78 05 05
3 rue de la République
Rue de la Surintendance station (RER train exit): 01 34 51 12 47
Connections with the Airports
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle: A1 RER train with a transfer at Châtelet-Les halles, and then the B3 RER train until Roissy.
- Orly: A1 RER train with a transfer at Châtelet-Les Halles, then the B4 RER train until Antony + Navette.
- Beauvais: by road: N184, A16, D1001, N104. By public transport: RER A 1 to Châtelet-Les Halles and RER D to Gare du Nord + TER to the train station of Beauvais.
- Near the interchange for the A13 and A14 highways (in Chambourcy, inaugurated on April 6, 2009 by Dominique Bussereau, the Secretary of State for Transportation).
- The “Nationale 13” trunk road into Saint-Germain-en-Laye
- The N13 towards Versailles or Rueil / La Défense
- The N184 towards Conflans / Cergy Pontoise
- The N190 towards Poissy
Agrandir le plan