Mobile en Ville
Stay connected with “Mobile en Ville” (‘Mobile in the City’)!
Become a “digital nomad” with Saint-Germain-en-Laye’s iPhone application. In just a few clicks, this simple, intuitive and completely free of charge application delivers a variety of practical, tourism and cultural information. Download without delay from your AppStore or Google Play!
The “Mobile en Ville” (‘Mobile in the City’) smartphone application was launched in December 2011. One year later, four new features have been added: the Town Council, theatre, parking and videos. It has already been downloaded more than 7,600 times from the Apple Store and Android! Upcoming additions in 2013 to Saint-Germain-en-Laye’s mobile application include sections for shopping (over 450 shops), links to other networks, and more.
The application’s 19 sections* make the City fit in your pocket and enable you, in particular, to:
- New! Receive real-time information through push notifications;
- New! Find the trade of your choice among 18 sections
(banking, beauty, florist, tastes and flavors, fashion, media, pharmacy ...);
New! Go directly to the official accounts Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Dailymotion, Instagram and "Entre Saint-Germanois";
- New! Reserve and buy your theatre seats online;
- Find a parking space in the City
(car, motorcycle, bicycle or reduced mobility);
- Watch and share videos of the City;
- Contact City services
(City Hall, Administrative Centre, Annex Town Hall, waste disposal, Administration…);
- Follow local news and share it directly on Facebook;
- Enter some of the many events happening in the City in your agenda;
- Discover must-see historical sites and monuments, and prepare itineraries;
- View current roadwork with just one click;
- Choose and reserve a table in one of the City’s many restaurants;
- Easily dial emergency numbers;
- Select and access your favourites with just one click;
- View information in a choice of several formats: map, list or detailed sheet;
- Find a piece of information via the search engine;
- Choose the most appropriate method of transportation;
- Directly alert the Town Council’s services of any problems by first taking a photo and then selecting the appropriate category: damage, roadways or various.
“Mobile en Ville” (‘Mobile in the City’) was launched for iPhones (Apple) in December 2011, and then for iPad tablets (Apple) and Android smartphones on April 16, 2012.
To access the City’s iPhone application, simply click the App store or Google Play button, or scan the QRcodes.
*Mobile en Ville (‘Mobile in the City’) has been developed by the ID.apps company (a subsidiary of the ALTEN Group).