Welcome to the Saint-Germain-en-Laye Wi-Fi Network
Accessible free of charge everyday for 2 hours
The City of Saint-Germain-en-Laye provides access to Wi-Fi zones free of charge in both outdoor and indoor public spaces. You can view the City website, as well as other Internet sites.
Where can Internet users connect?
- The exit of the RER train station, near Place Charles de Gaulle
- Place du Marché Neuf,
- Le "Mail" de l'Aurore, in the Bel Air district
- The Administrative Centre, rue Léon Desoyer
- The Multimedia Library, rue Henri IV
- The George Sand Library, rue de l'Aurore
- The Tourism Office, 38 rue au Pain
When Can I Connect to the Wi-Fi Network?
- Outdoors: Everyday
- Winter hours: from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. from November to March
- Summer hours: from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. from April to October
- On business days and during business hours of each building
What Restrictions Apply?
- Internet sites with indecent or illegal content cannot be accessed,
- Internet sites that consume large amounts of bandwidth and that can significantly degrade network performance cannot be accessed: radio, television, streaming videos,
- Telephony based on mobile phones or any other Wi-Fi compatible portable device is not authorised.
You can download the resolution adopted unanimously by the Municipal Council respecting the use of the Wi-Fi network here.